SCIENCEDIET Feline Meture Adult 1.5kg
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Active Longevity Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food provides your four-legged friend with great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. Made with wholesome ingredients such as savory chicken, this nourishing recipe is balanced to meet your pet’s needs and reduce kidney stress. Manufactured in the United States, every ingredient meets strict requirements for purity and nutrient content which exceed industry standards. Formulated for adult cats 7 years of age and older, this Hill’s Science Diet provides your cat the nutrition she needs for a lifetime of health and happiness.Key Benefits
- Precisely balanced and highly-digestible nutrients work to support the health of kidneys.
- Delicious recipe promotes healthy organs for overall benefits for mature cats.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 7 years of age and older.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||27.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||16.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.5% max|
|VITAMIN E||550 IU/kg min|
|ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)||85 mg/kg min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.25% min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.5% min|