MAZURI Insectvore Reptile Diet
- Designed to be complete and balanced for insectivores - No supplementation necessary.
- Highly fortified - May be fed with fruits, greens, etc.
- Contains fish oil - Rich source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains lecithin – Rich source of phospholipids.
- Contains high fiber - Helps simulate the chitin component of the insectivore’s diet.
- Contains pigments - For healthy feather pigmentation.
- Contains taurine - At levels that meet recommendations for carnivores.
- Highly palatable.
Crude protein not less than 28.0%
Crude fat not less than 11.0%
Crude fiber not more than 15.0%
Moisture not more than 12.0%
Ash not more than 8.0%
Chicken Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour, Poultry Fat Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ground Whole Aspen, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple Pomace, Wheat Germ, Dried Whey, Fish Meal, Natural Poultry Flavor, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Lactose, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Inositol, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Nicotinic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.