HIKARI Blood Red Parrot+ Mini Pellet 333g
Blood Red Parrot+™
The world’s 1st probiotic enhanced blood red parrot diet. Free of any hormones and formulated with a number of natural color enhancing ingredients, expect outstanding form and superb coloration. Best of all the highly digestible ingredients along with the inclusion of our Hikari-Germ™ help reduce waste and thereby help improve water quality with continued use.
Super-Charged Nutrient Mix
- Beneficial living microorganisms Hikari-Germ™ that promote rapid, fat-deposit-free growth and desirable form
- Superior color enhancing effect derived from our scientifically developed, Hikari™ Aquatic lab verified formula, including Chili Pepper, Phaffia Yeast, Krill, Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin and Marigold Flower Meal to help your red parrot retain their true natural beauty year round
- Contains stabilized vitamin C which supports immune system health
- Excellent nutrition to promote a long, health-filled life
Fish meal, flaked corn, wheat flour, brewers dried yeast, corn gluten meal, fish oil, wheat starch, rice bran, astaxanthin, extracted marigold flower meal, garlic, DL-methionine, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, red chili pepper, phaffia dried yeast, krill meal, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 03-52R
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 13.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid||B.Subtilis|
|min. 1.3%||min. 14,000 IU/kg||min. 2,100 IU/kg||min. 460 IU/kg||min. 320 mg/kg||min. 1.0x106 CFU/g|